Volcano Ride
This story maybe a little scary for some younger viewers. IT MAY CAUSE:LAUGHING,CRYING,OR A SERIOUS CASE OF LEAVING THE ROOM! Please have a parental super vision standing by.
(Enjoy your read.)
-June 10,1999 or something like that. Me and my family were flying to New Zealand on air New Zealand.

It seems like it was just ten years ago, oh wait it was just 10 years ago. I was just a little boy and was traveling to New Zealand when I was only one year old. (And that wasn't pretty) So any way I was just minding my own business by crying, when whoosh! I looked out the small bird house sized window in panic. And by then I was pretty worried that we were crashing! and saw smoke coming out the back of the air plane, but later I found out that we landed. What a relief. But that's not all of it.
(Same day)
-June 10,1999,. We all
were surprised at all of the sights,and then we went to go get are bag’s, well, my dad and mom did. We took a taxi to are apartment on the eighth floor. I was so excited to be on the eighth floor, I had never been higher than the second floor, and I think that you have pretty good idea why I never been higher than the second level :D. And it had a beautiful view of New Zealand bay.

(2 weeks past)
-June 24,1999,. I was just playing with my Monster Inc. Toys, when my dad came shooting through the door like he just had 1 cup of coffee but it seems like 100,000,000 cups of coffee with some pieces of Swiss chocolate, sugar,well maybe not all of that but he came shooting through the door. So all that put together is a chocolaty,sugary,coffee. Then me and my dad, Kurt, went down to the New Zealand-like pub underneath are apartment with this guy who gave me a very special drink, And that very, very special drink was APPLE JUICE! ,But that apple juice was good! And my dad had beer. Later we took a trip to some inactive volcano's ,it was still really really hot And stinky! Again I was only one year old so I had to be in a baby stroller when my parent's looked away they forgot to put the brake's on so I started to roll and roll and roll straight to a volcano!

Suddenly thump ,I started to cry, but any way I hit some guy:) WOW! Was that guy mad, And I mean like smoke coming out of your ears STRIKE! But then finally my mom came running after me. Then after the incident we went to look at the rest of the volcano's. And you could imagine that was the last time we went to look at volcano's.
5 comments:
Great work, Cole you did a nice job on describing the setting. Keep up the good work.
-Patrick
I like your story because you really did make it scary unlike some of the others. Nice job Cole.
The beginning of your story was great. It was very different and funny.
Cole,
This is a great S.O.S. You did a great job with the first paragraph, getting me hooked. Another thing I liked was how you built up to the big moment. My favorite part was your style. I love how you wrote it like a journal. Really nice job!
-Abby
Thanks guys
Post a Comment