"Mom, can we go to Nordstroms? I would like a new doll, because every five-year-old girl has three dolls, and I have only two, so I wanted one more," I said."OK, but in five minutes, OK?" said Mom.
"OK, I am so excited mom!" I babbled out in excitement.
"Let's go now," yelled mom.
"OK." I hopped into the car and buckled up, and asked mom to turn on the radio. I listened to some music, until we reached the mall, and then we headed to Nordstroms. When we got inside Nordstroms, I saw a lot of clothes, and jewelery, and other stuff like that. It was very pretty.
"Mom let's go up stairs, so we can look at the dolls," I said.
"OK, do you want to go up the stairs, elevator, or escalators?" asked Mom.
" Lets go up the elevator", I sparked out.
"OK," snickered Mom
As we went up th
e elevator, I was laughing, because my stomach totally dropped and that I did not know what it was.
e elevator, I was laughing, because my stomach totally dropped and that I did not know what it was.We exited off the elevator and headed toward the dolls right as we got to the dolls I saw lots of cool dolls there. I thought to myself how could I ever choose one?
"I am going to go look at clothes and you stay here and decide which doll you want OK?" asked Mom.
"OK," I said.
I watched Mom walk away in the silence then I got back to picking my doll.
I had picked out my doll, it had blond hair with a polka dot dress. Then I went to Mom to show what what doll I had.
"Mom where are you?" I looked in all the clothes departments and I started to get scared.
A persson iI did not know came up to me because she saw me alone and said " What's wrong?" She said
" I lost my mom".
Then the person I did not know took me to the help counter and the person working at the help counter spoke into the intercom and said "we have a young five year old girl, with brown short hair who is looking for her mom if this is your daughter please come to the help counter."
I waited and waited, until my mom would show up she had not come, and it had been 5 minutes of fright for me.
"Mom you are back," I ran to hug her and then we bought my doll, and went to my cozy home with my new toy.
Even though ,that was a S.O.S I was so happy to have my new doll, and play with it all, day, long!

3 comments:
I like how you have a lot of quotes in your story.
My favorite line is:
" Lets go up the elevator", I sparked out
SPARKED is the perfect descriptive word! I can just picture you saying it.
I love your story . keep up the good work.
laudi
Post a Comment