Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bus Catastrophe

It was Monday,November 2nd,2007 when my third grade class was going on a field trip to the sewer. It is a third grade tradition at my school to go. I was kind of excited to go, but also ready for the stench that will be there. We were waiting for my teacher. She was talking to the parents in front of the door so we could not hear, or that's what my friend said, but I didn't believe him. I was getting inpatient, so I decided to play a game with my friend while I was waiting. We played guess what the teacher was saying. When she came back in the room, she told us who we would be driving with. Then, we were finally off.


While we were riding on the bus and talking to my friend about this new video game that came out,I noticed some kids in front of us poking the bus driver with a pencil. The bus driver told them to stop but they didn't, and as you could imagine, he was not happy. They did it again, taking his warning as a joke. The bus driver told them to stop so many times I lost count. When they did it again, the bus driver got mad and got up from his seat and started yelling at them while the bus was on the freeway with nobody at the wheel. The bus started to swing in all directions,it was amazing it didn't hit any other cars. I thought," SOS what do I do!" Then, I got an idea and started yelling at the bus driver to get back in the seat and drive. When I said that, the other kids did it too, but he just ignored us, so my teacher had to drive, till the bus driver realized she was driving, and when he did, he yelled at her for being in his seat, until he saw us all staring at him. He immediately apologized, and got in the seat being teased all the time on the bus, even my teacher(he was so humiliated, I think).




10 comments:

Jackson said...

While I was reading this story I could imagine how scary it would be to be in that situation. Great story overall.

David said...

OMG!!! That would of been so scary to have that experience! I LOVE it!!!!!!

Olivia Kallai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olivia Kallai said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Max von Buedingen said...

I William,
do you know those kids that poked the driver with the pencils? If not they were extremely bratty. Great SOS anyway.
~Max~

Ben Lampl said...

Wow that must have been really scary.

Levi said...

I am surprised the bus didn't flip.

Henry Newman said...

OMG! That must have been so SCARY. I probably would have thought I was gonna die. Really nice job.
~Henry~

Bo Jordan said...

Great story William! I was so scared but I agree with Levi why didn't flip. Well any way here are some questions...

How fast where you going?

Was the teacher there?

How many cars were on the road?

~Cole~

Olivia Kallai said...

William, this is a good S.O.S! I am very suprised that a bus driver would do that! You must have been so scared! So, was the bus like gona go over a cliff or something? Anyway I just cannot imagine being on that bus! That bus driver should get fired! Great S.O.S. Keep writing1