Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Who Am I? by Ben and Tommy



    "Sup Tin, what you doing outside today?" asked Blacky.
   
    "Nothing much, got to take trip to the dump today," exclaimed Tin.

   
     "Oh, ain't that funny, I went yesterday," laughed Blacky.


     "No wonder I didn't see ya yesterday. I was looking all ova for you," gasped Tin.

  
      "Ya probably," Blacky sighed.
     
      "Well, I'm leaving in a bit, so let's do something exciting," Tin requested.
     
      "How about we do something smiler to what we did yesterday," Blacky asked not knowing what ells they could do.
     
       "We didn't do any thin yesterday you were at the dump member?," Tin objected.

     
        "Oh that was wit another guy,"bellowed Blacky. "I guess I could show you, this is how it works," revealed Blacky. "First I hide something in me, then you try to figure out what it is," smiled Blacky.
     
        "That sounds like fun, do I get clues," asked Tin.
     
        "Sometimes, but only when it is really hard," muttered Blacky.
     
       "Oh, ok I get it so lets get started," yelled Tin!
     
        "Ok, I hid something, now you have to find it," interjected Backy after he hid it deep inside of him.
     
       Tin dove in, he came out a minute later and yelped "I found it. Easy as pie, here it is," he showed him with a smirk on his face.    
     
        "What is it I thought you would like it," smiled Blacky.
     
      "Cool can, here comes the garbage man see ya," Tin explained .        
     
       "Bye," Blacky gasped. He waited for what seemed like for ever. He even tried to to play that game, but it wasn't fun with only one person because you always new were the object was. When Tin finally got home he yelled "Finally your home I was waiting for ever."
  
      "Sorry big line, I was waiting for ever" Tin gasped.
  
    "You want to play that game," asked Blacky.

    
      "Sure, lets start," exclaimed Tin.
  
        "Ok so I'm hiding something ok I'm done ready set go," Blacky exclaimed.
    

17 comments:

Levi said...

A pack of soda?
I have no idea!
Great job

sydney kuhn said...

burnt brownies and they are in tin not sure

Patrick said...

A garbage can and a garbage bag

Anonymous said...

I agree with Patrick.

Isabela said...

tin foil and browies

Laudi said...

I agree with Patrick that it's a garbage can and a garbage bag.

Henry Newman said...

garbage can and garbage bag

David said...

I think you guys are hourse shoes

Olivia Kallai said...

A tin can with garbage?

Cardinale said...

garbage bag and a dog.

Olivia Falco said...

I think you are a tin garbage can and a plastic black garbage can.

Eva said...

garbage can and bag.

Riley said...

a garbage bag and a metal garbage can

Harrison Brewer said...

garbage can and garbage bag

Bo Jordan said...

Tin is a can and i cant tell what the other one is

Haley said...

I think you guys are a tin can and burnt food. Verr nice job!

William said...

Browniys in tin foyal.