Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mystery Story, by Levi and Harrison

    "Sup, Ballzer. How's it hanging down there?" asked Skinny String.
    "Pretty boss Skinny String, hows the sauce?"Ballzer grunted.
    "The sauce is very slimy, hows the fork doing Ballzer?"squeaked Skinny String.
    "Pretty chilled but it hurts my bottom. I hope we don't have to go to Foam's house, because he is very crabby,"shrieked Ballzer.
    "That would be a huge bummer to me Ballzer,"whined Skinny String
    "Some fat European dude bought me for take out,"Ballzer cried.
    "I am sure the fat man was happy with what he got, but how did you stay alive?"Skinny String howled.
    "Because I squirted sauce in his face Ballzer explained. Is your waiter treating you nice?"asked Ballzer.
    "Yeah braw, how is your fat European dude doing?,"stammered Skinny String.
    "Pretty grooving Skinny String. How is your girlfriend Skinny String?,"asked Ballzer.
    "She is fine,"Skinny String explained to Ballzer
    "Cool."Ballzer grunted.
    "What are you doing?,"Skinny String asked.
    "Squirting sauce in my bath tub,"Ballzer replied.
    "Good to know? Do you want pizza?,"Skinny String gawked.
        "Ya sure because pizza is pretty tasty if you know what I mean,"Ballzer remarked.
    "I do know what you mean,"Skinny String
    "Cool, do you want to go to my beach house in Hawaii?," Ballzer asked.
    "Yes, but I can't go,"Skinny String reported.
    "Why? You don't like me? Jerk!,"Ballzer screamed.
    "Because I have to go to Mexico with my nanny,"Skinny String explained to Ballzer.
    "Fine. Foam and I will have lots of fun in Hawaii!,"Ballzer squealed.
    "Good, I hope you have a lot of fun!,"Skinny String grunted.
    "We will!,"Ballzer asserted.
    "Fine!,"Silly String remarked.
    "Life is good huhh,"grunted Skinny String.
    "True dat braw!,"shriveled Ballzer.
 


20 comments:

Levi said...

Uhhhh I already know.

Patrick said...

meatballs and speghetti

sydney kuhn said...

not quite sure it is tricky but, I think speggetti and meatballs

Anonymous said...

Speggetti and meatballs?

Max von Buedingen said...

I agree with everyone else

Isabela said...

I agree with Sydney and Patrick.
-Isa

Anna said...

I agree with everyone else spaghetti and meatballs.

~Anna

Laudi said...

spaghetti and meat balls

David said...

A guy that is balled and a guy that has hair??

Olivia Kallai said...

Im pretty darn sure it is spagetti and meatballs. But I could very well be wrong.

Cardinale said...

I just know it has to be spegetti and Meatballs.

Talia said...

I think it might be spaghetti and a meat ball,or a basketball and the basketball hoop.

Olivia Falco said...

It's spaghetti and a meatball.

Eva said...

speggeti and meatballs

Eva said...

speggeti and meatballs

Riley said...

Spaghetti and meatballs

Anonymous said...

meatballs and speghetti.

Abby said...

I think that you guys are spaghetti and meatballs.

-Abby

Haley said...

I think Ballzer is a meatball, and Skinney String is spatgetti. Good job!
-Haley

William said...

A fishing pole.