Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Who Are We? by Abby and Talia


    "Hey my dairy-rockin' buddy. How you doin'? blurted the sweet chunky treat.
    " I'm good. Do you want to come over for a dunk?" questioned the smooth white lactose .
    "Thanks for the offer, I would go, but don't want to get soggy, or else I might get caught by Santa." sighed crumbled chocolate mess sadly.
    "OK smart idea I wouldn't want to get messy either." sputtered the dairy delight.
    "You would think that I would have a bigger brain, but it all butter and chocolate from my top half up. What do you know, I am still pretty sharp, don't you think?" said the complacent sugar treat.
    "Yes I think your very smart in fact I think your smarter than me!" replied the dairy not even realizing his friend was boasting.
    " I thought it would be pretty suspicious to have an untouched soggy treat. Eh?" questioned the crumbly dessert.
    "I agree smarty." said the drink under his breath, now realizing the snarky treat.
    " So... what have you done since last night?" asked the baked dough trying to start a conversation "I have had a pretty short boring life since I came out of the oven..."he said the now sad and upset.
    " Well, I, " said the 2% getting back at his friend, now boasting himself, "was abruptly disrupted when I was picked up from the store, bagged and brought home, in a bumpy car ride. To my surprise, I was put back into my cool living environment. I was quite comfortable until I was poured out and stuck in this glass. Luckily I was spared for Santa and not drinkin'. "
   " Shhhhh... I think I hear something." said the smart and now scared show-off in a low tone.
    Thump Thump Thump.
 "Barbara! What is in the fridge? I can't get any work done. I need something." Screamed a man. "This paper is due tomorrow.  Jeez, my boss should cut me some slack. I need you to  get this done... blah blah blah"   mocked the man as he mumbled to himself. "
    " I think I have a plan... if you just follow me we, you can go down the drain, and I can roll down the street... Until then,  you have to help" said the smart dough now realizing that they were in great danger of being  eaten."OK, I am going to push you off the counter and down the drain..."
    "But-" said the drink trying to butt in, but was not useful
    "One-two-three! Huff, huff. What do you think about a low-fat diet? What the heck are you eating?" wondered the treat trying to push his off the counter.
    "That's not me, it's the glass!" said the drink is his defense.
    "I need to go faster, Almost there-" huffed the poor treat, but before he could finish, the drink was already down the drain.
    Pl up, pl up, pl up
    "There my buddy goes..." sighed the sugar filled  yummy chewy delight.
    "Thankkkkkkk youuuuuuuu" yelled the thankful white protein.
    "Now it is just me, here goes nothing...Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh" yelled the round treat, as he leaped off the counter, and out the doggy door.

     Epilogue

Now the sugar packed treat is living in the  New York dump with his buddy the white drink, after they found each other by the pipes.  They are very happy, and are quite satisfied in their new living space, behind a cabinet, dealing with their "friends" the ants...

22 comments:

William said...

and elf and elf hat.

Levi said...

I agree with William.

sydney kuhn said...

I agree with them also

Riley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patrick said...

A cookie and milk.

Isabela said...

I think it is a elf and a elf hat.

-Isa

Anonymous said...

I agree with Patrick, you are cookies and milk.

Max von Buedingen said...

I agree with Patrick and Talluhla

Laudi said...

cookies and milk.

Eva said...

i think you are milk and cookies.

Anna said...

I agree with Patrick. I think it's milk and a cookie.

~Anna

Henry Newman said...

I think it's Santa's treats that people leave out for him on Chritsmas.

Haley said...

I think it is a milk and a cookie.

Eric Zimmer said...

I that it is milk and a cookie or brownie, something of the sort.

David said...

Milk and cookies! DEFINITLY!!!

Olivia Kallai said...

iccream and ice cream cone or cookies and milk.

Cardinale said...

I think it is the cookies and milk. The ones you leave out on christmas for santa.

Anonymous said...

Milk and cookies?

Olivia Falco said...

I think it's a cookie and a glass of milk!

Riley said...

Sweet chunky treat is a carrot, smooth white lactose is milk, and crumbled chocolate mess is a chocolate chip cookie for santa and his reindeer

Anonymous said...

I also think they are a cookie and milk.

Harrison Brewer said...

I think you are cookies and milk.