Sunday, November 8, 2009

True Blue and Snap Crackle, by Becca and Olivia Kallai




"Why do you have to be so sticky, True Blue?" asked Snap Crackle.

"That's just how I'm made, and why do you have to be so loud every time I touch you?" answered True Blue.
 
"I don't know, but why are you the one everyone likes, and not me?  Because I don't have taste?  Maybe I shouldn't even be keeping you warm until someone comes along and unwraps you," snapped Snap Crackle.

"You are so disrespectful," yelled True Blue.

"I am not disrespectful,"called Snap Crackle.

"Oh, be quiet," said True Blue.

"Fine.  Someone is coming, look appetizing," giggled Snap Crackle.

"They're getting closer.  Closer.  Oh!  They went for the Sour Skittles again.  Why do Skittles always get what they want and we don't?" asked True Blue.

"Well, it's all your fault.  You didn't look tasty enough," snapped Snap Crackle.

"Hey, it's not my fault I got stale because people never pick my delicious body of flavor.  Oh, and keep me warmer!" screamed True Blue.

"Stop complaining about 'Oh, I'm stale this' and 'Oh, I'm cold that'" yelled Snap Crackle.

"Shh, someone's coming," whispered True Blue.

"They picked us! They picked us!" Snap Crackle exclaimed quietly.

"Don't get your hopes up, it is just an elderly guy," True Blue murmured quietly.

"Hey! Don't throw us on the counter so hard, we are breakable," yelled Snap Crackle to the elderly man.

"They never hear us. Don't even bother telling him ," murmured True Blue.

"We are finally out of that store. The Lollipops were starting to creep me out," said Snap Crackle.

"But this place isn't any better.  We are inside his pocket.  Oh, hi M&M's, did he forget to eat you, too?" asked True Blue.

"Oh of course he did," thought Snap Crackle.

Who are we?



12 comments:

Riley said...

A blue M&M and a rice krispie treat?
--Riley

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby said...

I think that you guys are a rice krispies treat and a lollipop.

-Abby

Harrison Brewer said...

I think you are a lollipop and a rice crispy treat.
--Harrison

Olivia Falco said...

I think you guys are a rice krispie treat and a blue M&M on top!

Anna said...

I think you are a rice crispy treat and a blue m&m. Well, I'm not to positive about the blue m&m because it mentions m&m's in the post, but I could not think of anything else. It was really tricky, you guys did a really good jod.

~Anna~

Haley said...

I think you guys are a jaw breaker and a wrapper.

William said...

I think a blue m&m and a rice kricpy treat.

--william

Laudi said...

lollipop and rice krispie treat

David said...

a bI think you guys are a bleu raspberry jolly rancher and a rice crispie treat