Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Tale Of Stitch And Woodie, by Cole and Henry


  "Ouch!", blurted Woodie.
     "You got it easy,why don't you stop hitting me", hissed Stitch.
    "Take that! I'm gone! Now you've got to face Splinter! Ha!", yelled Woodie.  "He's the toughest one you'll face!"
    Stitch rored in anger "OH NO!",  Boom. "AHHHHHHHHH!" ,oh wait, I can see my house from here. OMG. Here comes the drop",!
    "Haha! Got you Stitch!", chuckled Web triumphently.

    "He got lucky that Web was there", mumbled Woodie.

     Stitch wondered as he was back inside Pocket.
    "Don't be so sure Stitch, it's Splinters  again. Haha.", laughed Woodie.

    "The same roller coaster over and over again", Stitch choaked.
    "I'm a guru at this Stitch, so be ready", bragged Splinter

RIPPPP! ,"OOOOOWWWW! My skin! It came off! I'm naked, oh my god!", screamed Stitch in terror. 
"I'm so cold! Oh, come on! Now my strings are coming apart.",
    "Haha, look at him fly", said Woodie in excitment.

    "NO! DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! NOOOOOO!", screamed Stitch as he took another flight.

    "Geez. Now it's my turn. Oh well. It can't get much worse then Stitch. Ooooo nice soft gloves and leather on my skin. So cozy. Could this get any better?", asked Woodie in happiness.
    Crack. Woodie split in half.  "Stitch where are you? I'm in a pile of string. Can you  help?", Woodie said helplessly as a giant came over to pick him up in different pieces as the giant carried Woodie away. Woodie cried out in help "NOOOO! KEEP ME!".   Soon enough Woodie was in the town dump, and that was it for Woodie and Stitch.



Who are we?

20 comments:

Levi said...

A wood-chucker?

sydney kuhn said...

a tree and woodchucker?????

Patrick said...

a baseball and a bat

Max von Buedingen said...

I agree with Patrick

Isabela said...

a tree and a woodchucker.
-Isa

Anna said...

I think its a baseball and a baseball bat.

~Anna

Laudi said...

Baseball and bat

Ben Lampl said...

A tree and a woodcuter.

Eric Zimmer said...

I agree with patrick, for basball and a bat.

David said...

o come on!!!!!!!!!!!!! baseball and baseball bat!!!!!!!!!!
EASY!!!!!!!

Olivia Kallai said...

Im pretty sure that it is a baseball and bat.

Cardinale said...

baseball and baseball bat.

Talia said...

A baseball and a bat?

Eva said...

woodie=baseball bat
stich=baseball
wed=baseball mit

Riley said...

a tree and a wood chuck

Bo Jordan said...

WOW lots of you guys got it right it is a baseball and baseball bat

Harrison Brewer said...

a baseball and a bat

Olivia Falco said...

Baseball and bat. Cole, why did you give it away!

Abby said...

I think that you guys are a baseball and baseball bat.
-Abby

Haley said...

I think you guys are a a tree and a guy's knife carving his and his girlfriend's name into the tree.
-Haley