Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Tale of Scratch and Poker, by Eric and Jackson



    "What's up dude, I've got to go trim myself", exclaimed Scratch.


     
    "Good for you'', Poker replied, ''I've got to go point something out".


    ''Sweet, I just got out of my trim and bath'', Scratch resolved.


    "Now that my pointing is done, why don't we go do something more fun?" Poker suggested.


    "Sorry, I just found out I have to go digging in the garden with my master'', Scratch said feeling a bit down.
    

    ''Didn't you just take a bath?'', Poker asked.


    '' Ya'', Scratch confirmed,''if I knew I was going digging now I wouldn't have taken one!"
    
      "Hey, if someone had to figure out what we are without us telling them, do you think they would get it right?", Poker asked.


    ''No way, we are way to interesting yeah know what I mean'', Scratch replied.



    "Ya, we have a pretty cool job in life. I have to admit. It's not my first choice but its pretty sweet anyways!", Poker announced. 


    "I've never noticed this but you're really tall and skinny'', Scratch pointed out.


    "You now what I really hate?", Poker asked.


    ''No'', Scratch said.


    "I really hate it when my master is jogging and I get flung all over the place, I hate that more than anything else." Poker answered. 


    ''Yeah, I hate when I get jammed into a wall and I get pulled back an I get injured'', Scratch added. 


    "I also really hate when my master cracks me it feels like my bone is getting pulled apart.", Poker added.


    ''Wait, why are we talking about two different masters? We both have the same master, right?'', Scratch wondered.


    ''Oh right'', Poker admitted,''I forgot." 
  
    ''The only thing I like about this job is that I get to be close to my master'', Scratch said.
  
    "Well, my favorite part of the job is that I don't need to eat drink or sleep like my master does its really handy so I don't get heat stroke and stuff", Poker replied.


    ''I also like that I have my own personal bed'', Scratch added.
    
    "See you later, master calls", Poker said.


    ''See you neighbor I'm going to go rest, are you still listening, hello, hello?'', Scratch asked without a reply.

24 comments:

Levi said...

A dog=Scatch?
A Pointer finger=Poker?

Patrick said...

A flea and a pointer finger

sydney kuhn said...

A tik and pointer finger

Riley said...

a poker chip and a scratcher lotery ticket?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sydney.

Isabela said...

a dog=Scatch
and a flea.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sydney, a tic and a pointer finger.

Max von Buedingen said...

two dogs

Laudi said...

dog and a leash

Anna said...

I think it's a dog and a finger? Im not positive though, because I'm not sure if that goes together too well.

~Anna

Henry Newman said...

Blind guys dogs.

Haley said...

I think it is a dog and a a a flea.

David said...

I think you guys are a beard and beard hair!

Olivia Kallai said...

pointer finger and a fingernail

Cardinale said...

A dog and I do not know.

Talia said...

A tik and a pointer finger?

Olivia Falco said...

I think it is either two dogs, or a dog and a finger/hand. Nice job disgusing your work guys, really tricky!

Eva said...

i think your a finger and fingernail.

Eva said...

i think your a finger and fingernail.

Riley said...

a porcupine and it's quill

Anonymous said...

lice=Scatch
pointer finger=Poker

Harrison Brewer said...

A flea and a pointer finger.

Abby said...

I think that you guys are a bone and dog.
-Abby

William said...

A dog and poinded finger.