Friday, November 6, 2009

A Story Wid Style, by Laudi and Haley





"Yo White Stuff, wut up?" hollered Bling Bling.

"Nothin' much, 'cept I went to a man in a big white outfit that had a sticker on that said: Hello. My name is Dr. Herman. Then he took us in to a big empty room and the lights went out! I woke up and my friends were gone! *Sigh*. Anyway, wat up wid you?" asked White Stuff sadly.

"Well, at least I'm still here. Anyway, I got glimmed out with blue stuffed and the same thing happened to me! Except my friends are still here... Besides that, I'm O.K., but I feel really sympathy for ya man," explained Bling Bling.

Then, all of the sudden..."AHHHHHH! There's an earth quake happenin'! Wait? Wat dat stick with somethin' colorful on it?" asked White Stuff.

"I da know, man! But it's getting closer.. Wait, there's a coating shloberin shlush!" muffled Bling Bling.

"Sner smomes ma shiquide.." proclaimed White Stuff.

"It's over! Whoo! I feel like I just had a shower.. I feel all good inside... Wat about you?" Drowsily asked White Stuff.

"I feel good too, but I am ti-red, man," sang Bling Bling."I'm just practicin' my notes," sang Bling Bling again, only embarrassed.

"Yawn! I'm tired too man. I'm goin' to hit the hay," yawned White Stuff.

"Kay man, see you tomorrow morning, night!" Said Bling Bling.

"Night.. Wait!" protested White Stuff.

"What?" Asked Bling Bling annoyed.

"It's only 3 o'clock!!" Yelled White stuff.

"Um, like they say, a holder's job is never done!" Said Bling Bling excitedly.

"True dat, true dat. Anyway, It's about snack time!" proclaimed White Stuff.

"Oh yeah! June's parents are comin' home for snack right about... Now!" Said Bling Bling.

Who are we?



16 comments:

Eric Zimmer said...

I think you white stuff is maybe rain?
And Bling Bling is snow.
Wild geusses your too good to now for sure.

Bo Jordan said...

You guys are to good but I think bling bling is some guy or thing that is bright. And the other one is to hard to tell.

--Cole--

David said...

you guys are braces and teeth

Olivia Kallai said...

I think you are braces and teeth as well.

Cardinale said...

I think you are braces and teeth but it is to hard to tell.

Anonymous said...

Braces and teeth?

Talia said...

I think you are braces and teeth.

Olivia Falco said...

I guess you guys are braces and teeth. Good thinking Maia! By the way you guys, that was really hard to tell.
Nice work making mysterious!

Eva said...

well, you got me but i think its possidly braces and teeth.

Riley said...

I think "White Stuff" is a t-shirt and bling bling is a diamond necklace

Anonymous said...

I agree with Eric I also think they are snow and rain.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Eric I also think they are snow and rain.

Abby said...

I think that you guys are teeth and braces, it was very hard to tell at first, but I finally understood.

-Abby

Harrison Brewer said...

I think you are braces and teeth, but i'm not sure.
--Harrison

Anna said...

I think you are braces and teth.

~Anna~

David said...

well well well I guess it is my answer