Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mystery Writing, by Olivia Falco and Sierra

    "Hey, leather buddy! Sup!" screamed Skirt.
    "Not much! I think they forgot to brush her star, because man am I dusty!" replied Crown Piece.
    "Are you kidding me? I haven't been polished since World War 2! I think leather CPR is calling my name!" informed Flap.
    "Ya, I feel pretty bad for pour little curb chain down there. I think Pebbles slobbered on him!" Cheek Piece cried out.
    "I think the billet straps are about to snap! Can you tell what gait we're traveling at?" questioned Cantal.
    "I hope Simon doesn't come. Snaffle came out bent when he was done!" whined Brow band.
    "Yeah Mac, McFatty squished me the last time he drove in!" asserted Seat.
    "Ha,ha, little seat can't hold big fatty!" hollered Throat Latch.
     "Finally! We're almost done being pulled and pushed around. I wonder if we're done for the day? Then I can chill-ax!" panted Croupper.
    "I know how you feel, except I'm all slimy and covered in grass!" poor Bit puffed out.
    "You wanna hear a joke?" asked D-ring.
    "Sure, but it better be a good one, not one of those stupid bad ones. You really need to learn how to say a joke!" Chin strap moaned.
     "Knock, knock!" spoke D-ring.
    "Who's there?" cried  Martingale. 
    "Kung," laughed  Pommel.
    "Kung who?"  Nose band replied.
    "Kung Fu Panda!" Knee Roll said cracking up.
    "That wasn't very funny! I told you to make me laugh, not die of boredom," piped Curb Chain.
    "Yeah it was! Get it? Kung...KUNG FU PANDA! HAHAHA!" laughed Skirt.
    "So who are we fools? Huh, bet you can't guess!" they all yelled.

Who are we?

26 comments:

William said...

I think it is a hourse and sadel.

Levi said...

I think it is a horse rider and a saddle.

sydney kuhn said...

I think it is a horse rider and a saddle

Riley said...

I think it is a horse riders helmet and a saddle

Riley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patrick said...

A horse and a saddle

Isabela said...

I think you are a hours and a saddle.


-Isa

Anonymous said...

I think you guys are reins and a saddle.

Max von Buedingen said...

I agree with everyone else

Laudi said...

I think it's a saddle and a horse.

Eva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eva said...

i think you are a horse, saddle and helment.

Anna said...

I agree with Tallulah. I think it's a horse saddle and reins.

~Anna

Henry Newman said...

I think it's all this clothing and stuff you would wear. You guys really blanked me though because of all the characters

Haley said...

I couldn't guesse who everyone was because it was hard to keep track. But some I thought it was a horse, sadle, horse shoe, and a muzzle. Good job!

Ben Lampl said...

I think it is a horse and the horses theacher.

Eric Zimmer said...

I think that it is ahorse rider and the sadel he or she uses.

David said...

I think it is a horse and a sadle!

Love,
Maia

Olivia Kallai said...

Has to be saddle and horse.

Cardinale said...

hourse and a sattle.

Anonymous said...

Saddle and reins?

Talia said...

I think you are a saddle and reins

Riley said...

There are to much stuff to remember but I think it is something involving horses

Anonymous said...

I think you are a horse and saddle.

Abby said...

I think that you guys are a saddle and a horse.

-Abby

Harrison Brewer said...

A horse and a saddle.
--Harrison