Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mystery Writing, by Anna and Sydney

"Hello there, what's up?" bubbled Crumbly.

 "Nothing much, just feeling a little sweetened out," laughed Purple Silk.    
    
"It's getting hot outside and what's that noise?" said Crumbly.
   
"I think I'm flying and getting a little dizzy, but I'm not sure what that noise is. How about you?" wined Purple Silk.    
  
 "Nope I'm not dizzy, but I am flaming hot while flying," babbled Crumbly.

"Where are we? I'm getting dropped and smoothed out on you. Do you feel me?" said Purple Silk.

" Yes, I feel you. Sorry to get you dirty because I have mud on myself. I know you like that purple shirt your wearing," Crumbly said sadly.

" I know I love it, its my favorite shirt. Wait, NO were getting sucked into something, do you feel it?" Purple Silk screamed.

" Yes, I do feel that. I'm getting bitten by huge white walls, wait Purple Silk are you there?"

" Yes, I'm there, but i think I'm sliding down a water slide of green slimy stuff," spoke Purple Silk nervously.

" Same. What's that white liquid chasing us?" whipped Crumbly    

" I think its something called Leche as it says on the bottle that was next to me earlier," pointed out Purple Silk.

"Whatever, I just hope it won't drowned me like it did to my sister, Sweetie Pie," jeered Crumbly.

" Oh yea, I forgot about her. No offence but she was kind of a brat," snickered Purple Silk.

"Yea, I know but let's get back on topic to the fact that we possibly could drown," popped out Crumbly.

" Sorry, I forgot. Um, Crumbly do you know where we are going?" questioned Purple Silk.

" Not sure I mean you are the smart one in body parts so how should I know?" melted Crumbly.

" Wait were in a body? You could of told me that earlier. Maybe your the smart one today," explained Purple Silk.

"Look there's a exit sign. Lets go through," spoke Crumbly

" Yeah, let's go through, but I wonder were it leads too? Do you know because your the smart one today. Oh and by the way I hope we get out of here soon."

" Wow, I See light. Oh yea, were out of here! " Crumbly said excitedly.

" Oh yeah, I'm so happy we're out, but why are we wet? Oh, who cares," Purple Silk exclaimed. 
               
 "Wait,where are we?" they both screamed.
 
Who are we?
 



24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that was really good
And I think you guys are a kit.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Levi said...

Purple silk:Jelly
Crumbly:Toast
A piece of toast with jelly?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Levi. Toast with jelly?

Patrick said...

I agree with Audrey and Levi toast and jelly

Max von Buedingen said...

I agree with Levi, Audrey, and Patrick

Isabela said...

I agree with Audrey.
-Isa

Talia said...

I agree with everbody who said toast and jelly

Laudi said...

toast and jelly

Henry Newman said...

I think it's paints

Ben Lampl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric Zimmer said...

I think that purple silk is jelly, and clumbly is toast, so toast with jelly?

David said...

JELLY AND TOAST!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!

Olivia Kallai said...

I was reading these comments and I really did not think any made sence until I read Henry's and I agree with what he said said, so I also think its paints and maybe water.

Cardinale said...

Toast with Jelly all the way.

Eva said...

toast and jelly.

Riley said...

a kite and dirt

Anonymous said...

I agree with Levi, I also think you are jelly and toast.

Harrison Brewer said...

toat and jelly

Bo Jordan said...

Same here I think it was toast and jelly
~Cole

Olivia Falco said...

I think it's toast with jelly too!

Abby said...

I think that you guys are jelly and toast.
-Abby

Haley said...

I think you guys are a crum doughnut and a grape soda. I know my guesse might sound weird, but theres a method to my maddness...
-Haley

William said...

I think you gys are a kit to.