Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Mysterious Story of Freckles and Bright Guy, by Riley and Max


    "Yo, Freckles! Why don't the humans ever see you? I can't see you!," Bright Guy bellowed.

    "Yo, Bright Guy, I almost never let myself be seen during the summer!  It's embarrassing!," exclaimed Freckles.
    "Still, they're wondering where you are!," cried Bright Guy.
    "Not applicable, Bro, not applicable," announced Freckles sleepily. 
    "Well, at least, try a little harder!," pleaded Bright Guy.
    "Leave me alone! I'm Snoozing! S-N-O-O-Z-I-N-G! SNOOZING!!!!!!," screamed Freckles.
    "You aren't S-N-O-O-Z-I-N-G! You're screaming your head off!," corrected Bright Guy.
    "I would be sleeping, but someone named Bright Guy is screaming in my ear!,"Freckles pointed out.
    "Well you started this quarrel, and, guess what? I DON'T CARE! OKAY? I HAVE THE BIGGER JOB!," objected Bright Guy.
    "You may have a bigger job, but all the ladies like me. Not you.....Me. Comprende vous?," Freckles chimed in.
    "Come on, say something appropriate, kids are gonna read this you know!," cautioned Bright Guy.

    "'Kids are gonna' be reading this?  Then I won't mention your inappropriate use of language!," mocked Freckles.
    "What I said wasn't inappropriate, it's what you said was inappropriate!!!!!!," noted Bright Guy.
    "That makes me sad! whaaaaaa haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!," Addressed Freckles sarcastically. "Very sad!  You meanie!"
    "I'm not mean, you pathetic little twerp. Nice try! I'M ABOUT TO CUSS, OKAY!?," roared Bright Guy.
    "What happened to ' I AM SLEEPING!?',"  Freckles reminded him in a loud tone.
    "And what happened to ' WHY THE HECK ARE WE FIGHTING!?," requested Bright Guy.
    "You started it when you asked about the stupid humans and how they can't see me. Dang it!  I'm trying to sleep!," grunted Freckles.
    "Well they really can't see you and they really are wondering where you are. Don't call them stupid," hissed Bright Guy.
    "I am the President of the United States of America and I VETO that bill,  Brightster,"  theorized Freckles jokingly.
    "I am honored to meet the President of the United States of America. (Who by the way, is very stinky)," insulted Bright Guy.
    "You should be arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrested for insulting the President.  I am the Big Cheese you will do whatever I say,"  Freckles approved.
    "Oh, now you made me feel scared. But here's one thing. If humans can't see you, how can you call the cops.? 
  You really do look like a big cheese, though," laughed Bright Guy.
    "Awwwwww, that's so kind of you," Freckles cooed.
    "And thank you for complimenting me by calling me President of the United States of America," responded Bright Guy.
    "Any time. I can do it any time," Freckles commented.
    "Well thank you Freckles. Now may I have a compliment, dear Mr. President of the United States of America?," insisted Bright Guy.
    "Uh, you're a big smelly sock and you don't deserve gratitude from the President," suggested Freckles.
    "Well here's a compliment for you. You're a phony President and I'm the most loved planet who you don't deserve gratitude from me either," crowed Bright Guy
    "Security!  Security!  This man is harassing me!," Freckles joked.  
    "Who are we? Can you guess?," Freckles and Bright guy rasped together. 

21 comments:

Levi said...

I think you guys are a nerd.

sydney kuhn said...

a dork and glasses

Patrick said...

Sun and Moon

Max von Buedingen said...

I already know.........

Isabela said...

I think you are a nerd.
-Isa

Henry Newman said...

a nerd's freckles and his light colored skin?

Laudi said...

sun and moon.

Ben Lampl said...

I think you are a nerd.

Eric Zimmer said...

I think that you are adork and his glasses in other words I agree with Sydney, and I think that every nerd needs at least a pair or two of glasses.

David said...

polka dots and and a light bulb!!!!!!!!!!!

Olivia Kallai said...

freckles of nerd and I cant figure out the other one.

Anna said...

I think you are a nerd's freckles and his glasses.

~Anna~

Cardinale said...

Sun and the moon.

Talia said...

A dork and glasses?

Eva said...

sun and moon.

Riley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I think you are nerds

Harrison Brewer said...

sun and moon

Olivia Falco said...

I think you guys are the sun and moon.

Abby said...

Are you the sun and moon?
-Abby

Haley said...

I think you guys are frecels and a kid's glasses.
-Haley