Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bakery Goods, by Tallulah, Isa, and Maia




"Yo, what up yummy!" Chocolate Dummy croaked.



"Sup, how's the munchin' in your lunchin'?" Dough Face snorted.


"Nothing much, my tasty munch," Chocolate Chunk babbled.



"So, did you see any dudes that came in at the market today Dough Face?" Chocolate Dummy exclaimed.



"Ya, he almost bought me and gave me to his girlfriend for dessert! Did you see anyone Chocolate Chunk?" Dough Face grunted.


"I know, that stinks when that happens. Then they see a better treat after they see us," Chocolate Chunk screamed sadly.


"Well I saw someone cute...." Chocolate Dummy dully said.


"Oh yeah! I bet you a cookie I saw someone even cuter!?" Dough Face bragged.


"No!" Screamed Chocolate Chunk.


"Well.... the cookie I saw had good chunks!" exclaimed Chocolate Dummy.


"Oh really, well the one that I saw had even better chunks!"Dough Face said has she spun away to get lost in the eyes of her new love.         


"All of this talk about chunks is making my mouth water," Chocolate Chunk drooled. 


"Well to bad 'cause I saw a handsome all chocolate extra mushy cookie with the HUGEST chunks you could ever imagine!" Chocolate Dummy said competing.


"NO! I saw the best chunks known to man!" Dough Face screamed.


"Well whatever," sighed Chocolate Dummy.


"While you guys are admiring your new love's I will be over here looking at my fresh dough,"Chocolate Chunk babbled.


"No I won't, I'll be here putting frosting on myself, so don't bump my elbow," Dough Face said walking away into the bakery.


"I have to go to the factory to get myself a chocolate chip facial," Chocolate Dummy said walking away with a pose.


"I'll be here grooming my chocolate chips," Chocolate Chip said staring down on his chocolate chips.


"Well I better be off to my facial now, okay?" Chocolate Dummy announced.


"See 'ya later," Dough face proclaimed as she left.


"Bye, see you tomorrow at the bake sale!" Chocolate Chunk screamed back as she looked back down to admire her chocolate chunks.


"Bye girls! See you later!" Chocolate Dummy yelled.


                                                                                 WHO ARE WE???????

18 comments:

Anna said...

I think you are chocolate chip and cookie dough, so a cookie with chocolate chip/chunks.

~Anna~

Cardinale said...

I think you are cookie dough and chocklate chips. So a choclate chip cookie.

Anonymous said...

I think you are chocolate chips and cookie dough. A chocolate chip cookie.

Talia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Talia said...

I think you are chocolate chips and cookie dough.

Olivia Falco said...

I think you guys have three pastries, but know one else does? Chocolate dummy, I think is a brownie. Chocolate chunk, I think is a chocolate chip cookie.

Olivia Falco said...

Oh, and Dough face, is a cupcake? Good post you guys!

Eva said...

i think that chocolate dummy is a brownie, chocolate chunk is a chocolate chip cookie, and bdough face is a cupcake same as olivia falco.

Riley said...

I think Chocolate chunk is a chocolate chip, Dough face is the dough, and chocolate dummy is one of those chocolate santa's

Anonymous said...

I think you are a cookie and brownie.

Abby said...

I think that you guys are a cupcake, cookie dough and chocolate chip cookie.

-Abby

Harrison Brewer said...

I think you are cooky dough and chocolate chips, chocolate chip cooky.
--Harrison

Bo Jordan said...

Either Candy or A chocolate chip cookie
~Cole~

Haley said...

I think you guys are a dough, chocolate chip, and a lollipop. I think that because dough face has the word "dough" in it. I think Chocolate Chunk is a chocolate chip because a chocolate chip is a tiny chocolate chunk. And I think Chocolet Dummy is a chocolate Dum Dum pop.
-Haley

William said...

A chocolat chip cookie with chocolate chunks.

Laudi said...

cookie, chocolate chip and brownie.

Anonymous said...

All of you guys are really, really close!

Anonymous said...

I think you guys are a brownie,a cake and a cookie.