The day it all happened was picture day, the day where every girl must look her very best because it will be in the school year book forever! But for boys- not so much. That day me and my friends Nicole, Natalie, and Audrey went out to practice our skit for something called PPC's and we walked over to a table and sat down and practiced, now this doesn't sound important or s.o.s like yet but it Will come, be patient, well after we dd rehearsing I got up and a while later I was informed I had sat in a load of bird poop lets just say I panicked, thats what I did I went up to the office to ask what to do OK I know that the person who takes pictures wont take pictures in that part but you now its embarrassing! And the Secretary said " try calling your mom she can bring a new dress because the bird poop will only come of in a full wash" so I called my mom and she didn't awnser on the phone or cell phone . I basically went crazy at this and got her to write a note to the teacher about why I was late for class, it turned otu I wasn't late at all, whenever I ask for a note i turn out not to be late, its crazy. I managed to walk in a weird angle into the class so nobody would notice then i sat down only thinking about what happened. After a while Lily, a friend of mine said I could borrow her jacket ( LIFE SAVER!!!) so once I had it on around my waste I felt more safe as long as nobody takes it of or asks all the who, what, where, why, and how of why I have the jacket on. When we had to line up for the pictures I felt a tiny bit more worried. I watched as the women closest to me take pictures of my classmates asking them questions so the picture would look more natural as if the person was talking to you and you managed to get a picture. There was also another woman taking pictures who I knew well so I wanted her more. As I waited and watched both women do ther work I made a plan for if whoever I got asked me to take of my jacket. A couple of minutes later I was asked to sit with the person who I wanted a bit less because I didn't know her as well and I sat under a small canopy on I think it was a fake tree stump, but it felt real, back to the point. When I sat down she asked me to take of my jacket PLAN TIME! I took f the jacket from around my waste, there was nobody behind me so I made sure I walked straight forward so nobody could see behind me, in the canopy that I wanted to go to more somebody could of seen me. I didn't look behind me anyway, and it wasn't very likely, they were meant to be looking at the person taking the picture so it was like an 80% chance that would happen. I put it down on a bench and sat back down, walking backwards to yet still cover up the bird poop. I sat down on the maybe fake tree stump and answered her questions, well question. "Puppies or kittens?" she said.
"Both" I said, not wanting to be mean to cute kittens or puppies. After m picture was taken I walked the same angle forward and put the jacket around my waist to go to break. After break I continued wearing the jacket that Lily said I should give back to her at the end of the day. When my mom picked me up I told her the whole story and added that I couldn't give the jacket back to Lily because she had already left. You may think this is not S.O.S material, but to me it was a crazy day, and it deserved this!
No comments:
Post a Comment