Anyway, my dad was taking me to go biking in Cal and my bike didn't fit me so my dad put me on the back of the bike even though I was WAY too big for it. My feet sometimes got a little caught in the chains but it was only for one second. I loved having the wind blow in my face and I don't have to pedal. We came to a place where there were no people. I was enjoying the wind as it blew my hair back. I felt so great that I started to swing my legs then, all of a sudden I heard a grinding sound and then shoe went flying off!! My dad stopped the bike when he saw my shoe but, my ankle still caught in the chain. It hurt so much. My ankle was twisted in a weird direction. In my head I was silently screaming "SOS, SOS, SOS, SOS!" My dad quickly lifted me off the bike and put me on the cement then; he got the bike and locked it on a bike pole that was nearby. He then picked me up and carried me to our house. Luckily our house was a block away from Cal. When we got inside my house he put me on the couch. Then he got a water tub and put my foot it. My foot made the water turn blood red. My Dad then got a towel to wipe off the rest of my ankle. After that my dad said I should try to get up. I tried and I couldn't walk on that foot. My Dad started to get worried like if my ankle was broken. Then my dad called the emergency hospital.
When we got to the hospital we had to wait a long time until the doctors could see us. When they did they examined my foot and said that it was sprained. They put a cast on it then gave me crutches. We went back home. I played on the computer then lounged around a lot. One of my brothers named Andrew was at soccer practice and my other brother named James was at our neighbor's house playing with Liam. Then Liam and James came in and started to stare at my crutches. I said that I had sprained an ankle. Then Liam asked if he could try my crutches. I said yes, so I sat down on the couch and gave Liam my crutches. He went around the room with them then my brother James tried them and they both said that the crutches were cool. Then I said that it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have this itchy cast on my leg. Then we all laughed.
It was hard to live for the two months that I had to have a cast and crutches; one of the things that were hard to live with (even if it was only two months) was that the crutches made my armpits sore. My SOS story had a lot of uncomfortable things in it and the main part of the story hurt a lot. At that I have to say that this is the end of my SOS story.
When we got to the hospital we had to wait a long time until the doctors could see us. When they did they examined my foot and said that it was sprained. They put a cast on it then gave me crutches. We went back home. I played on the computer then lounged around a lot. One of my brothers named Andrew was at soccer practice and my other brother named James was at our neighbor's house playing with Liam. Then Liam and James came in and started to stare at my crutches. I said that I had sprained an ankle. Then Liam asked if he could try my crutches. I said yes, so I sat down on the couch and gave Liam my crutches. He went around the room with them then my brother James tried them and they both said that the crutches were cool. Then I said that it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have this itchy cast on my leg. Then we all laughed.
It was hard to live for the two months that I had to have a cast and crutches; one of the things that were hard to live with (even if it was only two months) was that the crutches made my armpits sore. My SOS story had a lot of uncomfortable things in it and the main part of the story hurt a lot. At that I have to say that this is the end of my SOS story.
1 comment:
*clap clap clap clap* what an SOS!
Post a Comment